Monday, August 26, 2013

Project 35

So here's what's what. I experienced such great success with Project 33 that I'm doing it all over again! One year from now, I turn 35…Gulp! So the 12 months leading up to that will form Project 35. Each month has a theme with corresponding objectives. Those objectives are accomplished through resolutions or challenges, some of them daily, some weekly, some just one-time-get-it-done tasks.

Here are the themes I've set for the year:
Family Matters – September
Money Matters – October
The Next Step(s) (work/career) – November
Reconnect (friendships/social) – December
Cultivate Spontaneity – January
Celebrate Love – February
Body Blitz (health) – March
Why so serious? (attitude/outlook) – April
No Place Like Home (home fix-up and DIY projects) – May
Ask The Big Questions (spirituality) – June
Breaking Bad (Habits) – July
Celebrate Me! (because it's my birthday) – August

I invite you to form your own Project X (let X = whatever you want it to be) and join me for the journey, beginning September 1st. What's in it for you? The popular blog High Existence puts it this way:

It is been said that it takes about 30 days to form a habit. The ones that are good for you require cultivation and determination. The starting phase is the hardest, especially if you want to change an old habit into a new one. This is why giving yourself a challenge for a minimum of 30 days is a great way to improve all facets of your life. Yes, it is a gift. So, take a moment to think ‘Who do I want to be in 5 years?’ What kind of habits would you like to have? You better start now if you want your new habits to influence your lifestyle and consequently your life!
See also my previous post How It All Started from Project 33 in 2012.

No comments: