Monday, August 26, 2013

Reset/Reboot/Restore

Alrighty, here we go! I'm calling this last week of August Reset/Reboot/Restore in preparation for Project 35, which starts in earnest in September. See previous post.

My objectives for this week are to get rested, get organized and treat myself a little. Here's what I'm doing:

  • Follow a strict bedtime routine - no food after 8pm, computer/phone off by 9pm, wash/brush/cool shower, in bed by 10pm
  • Follow a strict morning routine - shower as soon as I get up, no morning naps (sometimes I sneak back into bed for a few minutes after my boyfriend leaves for work…at 6:30...AM), drink a full glass of water in addition to my morning coffee
  • Splurge on a mani/pedi
  • Get my backup drive fixed (finally)
  • Complete a minimum 20 minutes of filing/organizing at my desk each day

No comments: